9 Thank Yous My Mom Deserves To Hear Today And Every Day

To my hero, my biggest supporter, and my best friend.

150
Maddie Hinojosa

My mom is without a doubt one of the most influential and important people in my life. She does so much for me and is the true definition of a superhero. I try to remind her every day just how much I love and appreciate her, but here are nine "thank you"s she deserves to hear every single day:

1. Thank you for being my role model.

You have always been the perfect example of hard-work, determination, poise, and class. It makes my heart so happy when people tell me I remind them of you, and I can only hope to be half the woman you are someday.

2. Thank you for always wiping my tears.

From the stressed tears, the sad tears, and the happy tears, thank you for always being there with a tissue and a shoulder to cry on.

3. Thank you for making me laugh.

It doesn't take much to get us laughing when we're around each other, and I love how all it takes is a single look to instantly make me laugh.

4. Thank you for always listening.

Seriously, always. Whether it's a thirty minute rant about some problem that happened to me that day, big or small, or listening to my daily shenanigans, or even a review of the last show or movie I watched, you never fail to lend a listening ear.

5. Thank you for never failing to answer my questions.

Especially when I ask you for the millionth time, "How long do I heat my leftovers again??"

6. Thank you for pushing me to be my best.

And for never letting me settle for less than my best.

7. Thank you for accepting me wholeheartedly, for who I am, no matter what.

And for always encouraging me to be myself.

8. Thank you for being my number one fan.

For being front row at every competition, presentation, game, and everything in between. And for cheering me on from home while I'm away at school.

9. Thank you for being you.

For being my insightful, goofy, loving, kind-hearted, inspirational, one-of-a-kind mother.

There will never be enough words in the universe to describe how thankful I am for everything you are and everything you do for me. The phrase "Best Mom Ever" could never do you justice. You are my best friend, my biggest cheerleader, and the person I look up to most in the world. I love you so much!