A Thank You Letter To The Boy I Love
popular

A Thank You Letter To The Boy I Love

Thank you for shaping me into the person I am today.

22219
A Thank You Letter To The Boy I Love
Brooke Eveland

To the boy who has had my heart for the past few years,

You deserve a thank you. When I first met you freshman year of high school, I never imagined that we would become the people we are today. Over the years, through your kind heart, you have made me a better person and impacted me in so many ways and for that I will forever be grateful.

Thank you for being the person that always lifts me up on the days that I can't seem to do it myself.

When I am down or having a rough day, you are the one that shows me how to be positive and optimistic. You have shown me what it means to have determination and how to be fearless in all that I pursue. Without you, I am not sure how I would have made it through some of the most difficult times in my life.

Somehow, you manage to put up with all of my personalities.

Whether I am acting joyful, emotional, or just plain weird, you accept me no matter what. Even on the days when I am extremely grumpy, you still manage to put a smile on my face. I know that when I am with you, I can be myself without feeling judged. So, thank you for putting up with all my moods.

Thank you for making me feel beautiful, even when I did not necessarily like my own reflection.

Even when I am having what seems like the worst hair day of the century or my acne is out of control, you still manage to love me unconditionally. Your perspective on beauty has taught me that inner beauty will always outweigh physical appearances. Because of you, I am a more confident person. You truly bring out the best version of myself and taught me how to love who I am and any imperfections I have.

You are my person.

Whether I need someone to gossip to about the latest girl drama or rant about how stressed out I am in the middle of the night, you are the person I know I can always count on to have a listening ear. Thank you for being the person that I can trust and always turn to no matter what the circumstances are.

You have helped shape me into the person that I am today. You have shown me what it means to love someone and what it means to give your heart fully in all aspects of life. Thank you for all of our adventures, smiles, laughs, and amazing memories we have shared.

Not only are you my boyfriend, but you are also my best friend. Having you by my side these past few years has been a blessing that I will forever be thankful for.