A Thank You Letter To The Internet For Helping Us Cope With Coronacation

Coronacation may make me insane, but the Internet has got my back!

11
Technology always suits our interests and needs many times throughout our lives. Since its humble beginnings, technology has rapidly expanded how we communicate, work, live, and enjoy our free time daily. However, as many of us confined ourselves behind the four walls of our "home sweet home," we begin to realize our increased dependency on our mobile phones, laptops, and all our digital devices. Sometimes we do take technology and the internet for granted and need to respect it more, so here is a thank you letter to the internet.

Dear Internet,

Thank you for being a great asset and easy-to-use application in our lives. Without you, I have no idea how I would live my life today. Coronacation might be turning my slightly insane, however, Internet, you always keep me check no matter what the weather is. I can easily binge my favorite shows on Netflix, watch many DIY Youtube tutorials for hair and room decor, connect with my friends via video chat, online shop all my snacks, and get all my assignments in on time thanks to your efficiency and reliability. There are times you can be slow as a sloth or randomly shut down, but other than that, pretty great utility every day.

I realized that it's time to recognize for all the times you have supported me throughout my life and made everything 10x easier. You may have to work constantly and vigorously every single second of the day without fail for the billions of people who are connecting to you. That's a tough job that no one can do. But you Internet, make it look like a piece of cake when you send me millions of search results within 0.035 seconds.

You have significantly improved throughout my lifetime and became an essential part of my daily life. You will continue to improve as we speak, but you will never die down.

Thank you for everything,

A Humble Internet User

I hope you all enjoyed my comical, yet appreciative thank you letter to the Internet. I hope you all stay safe and well during Coronacation.