9 Different Personalities Of A Group Of Random Teens I Met Online

You all know who you are.

28
Facebook

Everyone says to watch out for people online because you never know who they could be. Now we have Xbox, PlayStation, online games and much more, which involves us to talk to strangers online! We all have a group of online friends who we love to death! I have had the pleasure to have met wonderful people; who all have different personalities!

1. The Funny Mentally Insane One

You never know what will happen with this friend! They are always doing something weird in the group! Whether its yelling, screaming, calming people down, or just being a weird ass person. This person will love you forever.

2. The Asshole

No matter what there is always the asshole in the group! They make fun of everyone, or pick on certain people. They are a good person, but everyone has their personalities! Being the asshole in the group isn't a bad thing to be. (Well...Just a little bit)

3. The Dependable/ Reliable One

This friend will always be there to rely on! They might not talk a lot in the group but you know they are always listening.

4. The Outgoing/ Caring One

The outgoing and caring one is a great one to be! They are all for anything! They are always there when you need to be lifted up and they are always the one that will laugh at you but only will laugh with you.

5. The Sassy One

We all have a sassy person in the group. They are either funny sassy, or just plain mean sassy. Which ever one they are you will always still love them.

6. The Curious One

This friend is the friend who is always curious about everything. They want to be in with the group, and everything with them.

7. The Confused One

Being the confused one in the group its actually really funny. You never know what is going on, or what anyone is talking about. Being the confused one in the group isn't a bad thing. ITS A GREAT THING!!

8. The Friendly One

This friend will always be apart of the group! They are always positive and happy, and sometimes has no idea what is going on just like the confused friend.

9. The Wannabe

This friend finds out about the group of online friends and wants to be apart of it.

I am very happy to be part of a wonderful group of people! Everyone needs a weird group of online friends, whether its these type of friends or another group of friends. Its good to be apart of a group .