A Thank You Letter To God

A Thank You Letter To God

“Always let Him lead you, and He will clear the road for you to follow.” -- Proverbs 3:6
56356

“Thank you God for all your blessings to me and my family, for the strength you give me each day and for all the people around me who make life more meaningful.” -- Unknown

Thank you God for creating this beautiful world that I’m blessed to live in every single day. Thank you for creating me in Your likeness. Whenever I have done something wrong, You always forgive my sins and help me live a life further in Your image. Thank you for always supporting me through everything that I do. Every single day, I know that You are watching over me, walking with me and helping me throughout all of life’s obstacles. Thank you for guiding me towards the life I’m meant to live. Through tough times, thank you for guiding me to a better place and never leaving my side. Thank you for allowing me to walk in Your path.

Thank you for all of the blessings You bestow on me, my family and friends. Thank you for giving me courage, bravery and strength throughout my everyday life. Thank you for blessing me with such amazing friends who are always so supportive of me and are there for me whenever I need them. Thank you for those around me who make my life worth living.

Thank you for challenging me. When the going gets tough, You never allow me to give up. Thank you for never giving up on me and for shining Your light on me so that I may live a life in Your likeness. Thank you for choosing me to be a child of God. Most of all, thank you for loving me every single day. Your love means more than words could ever express, so thank you for everything because I see and get it. I know what You have done and appreciate all Your efforts. I believe, I love and I pay it forward in Your likeness and name! Thank you for being the best example a girl could ever ask to have. I love You!