Thank you for Fixing my Broken Heart

Thank you for Fixing my Broken Heart

Heartbreak is the worst thing, but it doesn't mean love is over

3191
Thank you for Fixing my Broken Heart
Google Images

When your heart gets broken you feel like there is nothing left. You feel like the place where your heart is supposed to be is just nothing but a blank space. You start feeling that you will never replace what your heart felt the moment you met him or her and then having that feeling ripped away and torn to shreds. There is nothing left to life and you feel like you can’t go on. I felt these things for a very long time but now it is time to stop hating the world and men in general. It is never the end, this is just the beginning, and I have him to thank for that.

Thank you for teaching me about adventure and how sometimes it is ok to take a risk once in a while.

Thank you for just listening to me even when you don’t agree with what I feel. Just knowing that you can listen to me makes you even more special.

Thank you for being patient with me and not making me feel like I have to do things just to keep your attention. You let me go at my own pace and that’s all I could ask for.

Thank you for not telling me to change who I am. It shows me that you respect me for who I am and what I believe in. I like how you let me be me and no one else.

Thanks you for making me feel like I am in a dream whenever you are near. It makes me believe fairytales do exist.

Thank you for telling me I’m beautiful even when I feel like I am not. You always know how to put a smile on my face even when I'm feeling down.

Thank you for giving me confidence when I thought I would never feel confident again. The way you look at me lets me know that no matter how I look or how I feel I am still special to you and that's more than enough.

Thank you for giving me butterflies in my stomach. Makes me know that I need to cherish every moment I have with you cause it may be my last.However, just one smile and I know you're not going anywhere.

Thank you for talking to me. I never could talk to anyone the way I talk to you because I was always afraid to but never with you. It lets me know that there is a connection I would've never found in anyone but you.

Thank you for just looking at me and sometimes saying nothing at all. It lets me know how much more I mean to you. And I know no matter what you will never let me go.

And last but not least

Thank you for fixing my broken heart. Without that, I would’ve never believed all good things come to us again.I would've never imagined that my life would go back to being happy ever again but thanks to you my happiness can exist again. I'm glad I met you because I never want to let you go, that is my promise.This isn’t the end, it’s only the beginning.