Thank you for everything

Thank you letter to the women that impacted my life in a good and bad way, and have also inspird me to live a better life.

Thank you for the gift of life, and making sure I succeed in this precious life I was given. You loved me even when I was yelling “I hate you mom”. You never yelled when I made mistakes, you told me it was all okay and part of growing up. You let me live my own life, you never tried to control me. You embraced my weirdness and my crazy, but lets be real I got that all from you. You told me not to fear the unknown even though sometimes I didn’t listen. There are many more things I could go on to thank you for, but thank you for loving me no matter what.

Thank you for our bitter sweet friendship, we’ve had our ups and down. We’ve known each other for who knows how many years now. There were fights and times we didn’t talk but for some reason we always come back to each other. You’re scared that since we aren’t in the same city that we’ll grow apart, but let me tell you Destiny, you’re stuck with me forever.

Thank you for being honest and telling me you hated me, thank you for now loving me and calling me your best friend. Although I will miss you since summer starts soon, you’ll be going back to Ohio, but girl theres no escaping my love! I know we make fun of each other a lot but its out of love (or at least I hope it is) You’re currently sitting next to me taking a personality test in our class. Pay Attention young lady. But Marianne I love you so much and thank you for no longer hating me and loving me instead.

Thank you for embracing me and calling me you’re friend. We do respect Nikki, you’re the old person in our friend group. You’re always willing to run errands with me, sometimes you come along just for the ride. We’ve really become better friends, when we were stuck in traffic on our way to Atlanta, I think we can both agree, that when listening to my middle school playlist that I had Beiberfever. Thank you Nikki you’ve inspired me.

Thank you for teaching me and showing me I can do more. Thank you for all the quotes and motivational texts. I want to help my community and you taught me how to do that. You’re one of my favorite professors, and I miss sitting in your class and seeing your face light up when you talk about our lessons. Its amazing how much one person can impact another life so much. Thank you Dr. Rapoport for all you’ve done for me.

Thank you too Katie for being the weird person you are and understanding me as person and accepting me. You never judge me when I do something odd. You’ve become one of my best friends and Ill miss living with you next year. I love you, you crazy, whale eating napper.

There are many more women I’d like to thank, Christina thank you for being my friend and putting up with me. You’re leaving me nest year for Coker, so don’t think I’m not salty about that, but before you snap at me I understand why. Thank you to Ashlyn for being my friend even after all the shit went down with the others. Thank you to my former friends the ones that don’t talk to me, the ones that never told me I what I did wrong, Thank you for releasing me and giving me the chance to see what true friendship is, with out you people I never would’ve learned what happiness is like. Im so happy and drama free so thank you guys seriously! Thank you to my former roommate, you don’t talk to me anymore which I don’t know why but we used to be best friends, but I hope you do good in your new school, thank you for showing me that I deserve better than you.