Thank You To My Consistent Support

Thank You To My Weekly Readers

I do it for you.

20
Thank You To My Weekly Readers
Lauren Barnette

Writing for a small and relatively new company like this one, it's hard to have a loyal 'fanbase' or set or readers that are excited for your pieces every week. This isn't the opinion section of the Times, and it's not tossed onto everyone's driveway like a newspaper. We are solely online and rely mainly on social shares to get views on our work. That being said, I do have a group of people who have at some point or another told me that they enjoy my articles and read every one I share. Most of these people I didn't even know read my status updates, let alone took the time to appreciate my writing, and all I can say is thank you!

Every time someone comments on my work or lets me know they enjoy my page it motivates me more to continue, and honestly it makes my day. Hearing that anyone gets excited over something I work hard on makes it all worth it. I would not be the writer I am today without your support. Friends, family, significant others, etc. I truly write for you. Sure, I love when a piece goes viral and gets 30,000 views, but knowing that people who already know my story and can see my growth as a person and a writer gives me so much encouragement and joy.

Seeing someone smile while telling me how much enjoyment they have experienced, or if they have had some thought-provoking conversations because of one of my articles is so much more special and rewarding than the views of someone who does not know me. I would love for every reader to be impacted by my work, and I hope they are, but coming from those near to my heart, I am eternally grateful for your support and encouragement. Thank you.