To My Big, You Mean The Big Wide World To Me

You are a wonderful person, friend, and the best Big I could have possibly asked for.

479
Sarah Schwartz

When I first started college, I was nervous, homesick, and beyond worried about what freshmen year would hold. I had no idea what to expect, had no clue how I'd make friends, and was constantly wondering if I'd have the same college experience that my older friends had all had. When I first got to talk to you, my stress went away almost immediately.

You felt like the older sister I had never had and the educated friend I could go to for the most random advice.

Thank you for consistently being a role model and incredible person. You impress me every single day and have remarkable traits that remind me all the time how wonderful you are. Your joyful persona is shared with everyone around you, and you somehow remind me of the goodness of a horrible day. You are truly one of the best people I've ever gotten the chance to meet, and I know many people can say the exact same thing.

Thank you for the laughs and funny moments that nobody else would find humor in.

We can turn literally anything into a joke, and I think of these often when I need a good laugh. Thank you for never giving up on me as a person, friend, or little, and always reminding me through your actions how much you care and how willing you are to help people out.

You have a heart of gold, and so many people can agree.

My favorite quote you've ever said was to a bee; "Don't sting me, I don't want you to die!" Your selflessness is reflected in every single thing you say or do, and if I didn't have such a positive influence in my life, I wouldn't be half the person I am today.

Because of you, I no longer about finding friends, and haven't felt homesick since that first week of school.

Because of you, I always have someone to find my cheesy jokes funny, and my wild emotions tolerable. Though we joke all the time, what I'm saying right now is far from a joke.

You are one of the best people I've ever met, and time with you is always happy and wonderful.

You are a wonderful person, friend, and the best Big I could have possibly asked for. You will change the world, and I am honored to have been a part of your life.