Your sacrifices will never be forgotten

This might seem weird because I'm writing it to a fictional character that originates from a comic universe, but I need to just get it out after seeing Avengers: Endgame.

To my Avengers. The original 6- if you don't know who I am talking about it would be:

Iron Man

Captain America

Hulk

Black Widow

Hawkeye

I had this whole letter planned in my head but sitting in front of my computer, I am finding it hard to start. Where do you start to talk about an amazing group of people, who became family not just to each other but to the rest of the world and galaxy?

Thank you, Iron Man, for one last sacrifice.

To Captain America, for one last mission.

To Hulk, thanks for one last smash.

To Black Widow, thanks for one last combat.

Finally, Hawkeye, thank you for one last shot.

After watching Endgame, not once but twice, I can tell you I was so emotional. You made me cry more during a movie than I have ever before. I know these are all just comics, but together with the help of Stan Lee, the actors and actresses, they were brought to life. We will remember many years of hard work, fighting the bad guys, and so much more.

For those who have seen the movie, you know how it is unless you are one of those fakes who just went to say you went, we thank you for the money you gave to the universe, but do not say you are a fan. But for those who went and can relate to the above, my heart is with you.

You were the superheroes that brought us together and the one that will keep our relationship strong.

So I guess there is only one more thing to say,

LOVE YOU 3000