Thank God for a mom and dad
Parents

Thank God for a mom and dad

parents are the biggest influence

49
Thank God for a mom and dad

Thank you God, for a mom and dad.

The good Lord knew what he was doing when he created parents. Even though, when were young we can't wait to grow up and venture from the nest. Nothing will ever be like home and the pure comfort of your parents voice. They challenge you and at the time you just want to scream but later down the line you will understand why they harped on that 10:00 PM bedtime and the fact that you HAD to get that homework done before you went out. They're shaping you into a smart young adult but the thing about life is, you don't know it until it's over. Personally I have amazing parents. They are everything I hope to be when I grow up. I hope that I can become at least half the mother my mom is and that I find a man who will show love to not only me but my children as well, as my father has. They go day by day doing things without knowing that we are watching. We watch everything, we see you pick up that glass we failed to put in the dishwasher, we thank you for that. We see the way you come home after a long tiring day at work so that you are able to support us, we thank you for that. Lord, we thank you for giving us a mom and dad.

Now yes, everyone can be a mother or a father but its who steps up that makes them a mom or dad. I know that there are parents out there that are not the best and that they don't care to be. It's truly heartbreaking to fathom that. I think however, if you are raised in a household with that kind of parenting it teaches you what not to be. It shows you that you can be different and that you don't have to follow in your parents footsteps.

Rather you are raised in a household with amazing parents or you are raised in a household with not-so-amazing parents. It shaped you into who you are today and they taught you something.

Your parents teach you a lot throughout your life but there is one thing that they fail to do. They fail to teach you how to live without them. They bring you into this world hoping that you outlive them. So that means one day you will have to say goodbye to the person/people who taught you the most. So hug your mom a little tighter next time, say i love you to your father. Thank them for what they've done for you

And

Thank God for a mom and a dad.