A Thank You To Country Music

A Thank You To Country Music

I love hearing a certain song, and replaying all of those memories from before.

24
A Thank You To Country Music
wkxa

Country music...simple, yet each song I've ever listened to tells a story. I would like to thank country music for all those late night jam sessions, the times when I felt like crying and it was there to cheer me up, and for the happy memories I hold in my heart. Country music, this is for you.

First I would like to thank Country music for letting me act crazy and breaking out of my comfort zone. As weird as it sounds, music does change a lot about a person and it definitely changed me. Like I said, each song holds a story, whether it be a happy, funny, or sad one. I can be jamming in the car with my boyfriend, or blasting it on Spotify by myself and every time I do, I feel so happy. I thank country music for putting a smile on my face every day.

I always thought country music was completely overrated and wanted absolutely nothing to do with it. Thanks to some wonderful people, I have come to appreciate it more and more. There is always a song for whatever mood you are feeling and the artists singing it explains in their lyrics exactly how you feel. I think that the artists can describe how you are feeling and it gives you more of an understanding of what you are going through. It makes you realize that you are not the only one feeling or thinking about a certain thing. I thank country music for always knowing what to say.

Country music, to me, is just so inspirational because of the different messages that are being portrayed in the songs. I do not know about you, but it gives me a sense of freedom and I get lost in the song. I have been through a lot of things recently, and country music is always there to pick me back up and realize that the life I live is not so bad. I know when I am starting to get in a "funk", I turn right to my country playlist. You learn something different in every song you listen to, and even though half the time the songs are mostly related to beer and country livin'... it makes you want to live and be in the country. I thank country music for being such an inspiration to me.

The memories I have regarding listening to country music are honestly the best memories I have in my entire life. I remember all the amazing times I have last summer. Listening to a song takes me back into the past and has me relive all the feels and happy thoughts. It brings me back to the endless jam sessions, summer time vacation, country concerts, etc. The songs give me chills because of how powerful they are, and how much they have affected my life for the better. I love hearing a certain song and replaying all of those memories from before. I can not help but smile whenever country music is playing. It makes me feel so alive and I think that is just the coolest thing. I thank country music for letting me relive all of those special moments in my life.

The artists that sing country, know exactly what to say and feel exactly what you are feeling at the moment. It gives you a sense of guidance because they have been there before and the song will play out what happens to them. I love how their story come with their own personal experiences come to life, and they share that with the rest of the world. If they can tell millions of people their own personal stories, through song... then you can tell just one person what is going on and vent to them about life. The artists are extremely talented and I give them more props than any other singers because they are honest and what they sing about comes from the heart. I like to thank the country singers for sharing their story with and reminding me that what I go through, is completely normal.

This is a thank you to country music, thank you for always being there when I am down, when I am happy, and when I just want to sing at the top of my lungs. Country music is more than what everyone assumes it is. It is special, to millions of people, and I am proud to say that I am one of those people.

"Like tonight is all there is, cause there's a last time for everything."