Throughout the years, we have been through a wide variety of Housewives, and coasts, from the O.C. to Atlanta. While we all have our favorites, I can easily stand by the fact that Teresa Giudice is one of the best. She's been through a roller coaster of emotions, dramatics, and (obviously) personal issues. Not even a brief jail term can stop her from living a full and successful life. Here are 9 reasons to back my claim.
1. Her accent.
I mean, she's famous for mispronouncing (basically making them up its fine) words with her tick Joisey accent.
2. Her strong and ~very~ Italian personality.Giphy
Need I say more?
3. She's never not gorgeous.
Who can say they look that good mid-flipping a table? No one.
4. Her respect and appreciation for family.
Despite her moments and series of entertaining (I ~almost~ hate to say that) family drama, you always know she's there for her family.
5. She's raising her girls the right way. Kind of. Maybe.
Got to start them young, right?
7. She'll always defend and protect their families.
Especially against Danielle Staub. If you know, you know.
7. She's never afraid of asking for what she wants.
8. She's always "Fabulicious". Get it?
Dave Kotinsky/Getty Images
I would say after 4 kids, all the drama on RHONJ, and issues in her personal life, she's earned it.
9. Every episode, she show us her pride of her heritage.
Italian (and Jersey) through and through.
"I'm relaxed. I'm calm and cool like a whistle."