10 Times The Big Bang Theory Describes Life as a College Student

Getting smarter is hard.

11

College is not easy. Early classes, annoying classmates, difficult professors; its all enough to make a person want to pull their hair out. We've all been on winter break for the past few months, but come Monday, we will be reminded of the ugly reality that is college. So to get back into the school grind, here's college life as described by everyone's favorite TV nerds from The Big Bang Theory.

1. When your alarm goes off and you're trying to remember why you decided that 8 a.m. class was a good idea.

You started out so ambitious but that goes downhill really quickly after about a week. From then on you find yourself crawling into class instead of walking.

2. When a random classmate brags to you about how wasted they're gonna get this weekend.

That's great. I'm gonna cuddle with my cat and eat food all weekend. Please go away.

3. When you get your test back.

You were SO sure you passed that test. And now that the answers are sitting in front of you all your mistakes seem so stupid and the answers seem obvious. Don't beat yourself up too hard. It happens to the best of us.

4. When you realize you've had a little too much caffeine.

Soda, coffee, energy drink, repeat. Something has to keep you awake through the night so you meet all your deadlines, finish homework, and study for your tests! But when you start acting a little crazy, it may be time to get some sleep.

5. When your professor asks you what you don't understand about the lecture.

Enough said...

6. When you have 3 tests, 2 projects and a paper due next week.

How am I supposed to do ALL OF THIS in one week? I barely have time to breathe.

7. When you get home after a long day.

All you want to do after walking around campus all day is eat and watch TV. That's it.

8. When your professor asks if you want to present your project first.

Actually, I was sinking down as far as possible in my seat hoping you would forget I exist, but I guess i'll go first...

9. When you finish an online assignment 30 minutes before it's due.

We all know this feeling. That assignment just slipped your mind with all the other things you have to do for your 3 or 4 other classes. But hey, it got done right?

10. When finals week is upon you and someone asks how you're doing.

Trying not to lose my mind, thanks for asking.

Best of luck to everyone going back to school this week! Don't worry, we're all in this together. Every day is one step closer to graduation and getting your degree.