Three Things You Shouldn’t Do After Break-Ups

Guide to be a model ex

61
https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2017/11/29/6364756031492962831156532471_heartbrake.jpg

Life is unpredictable. There are lots of times when things don’t work out as we expected and it is ok. It’s of course hard to leave someone at first, especially for those very serious relationships. But we will finally get there. Take a deep breath and move on, through it sometimes takes time. Here are three things that I would recommend people not to do after break-ups:

1. Blame on yourself

There’s no right or wrong in a relationship because it’s always a two-side thing. In addition to that, relationships are about emotion and feelings, it’s not about rationality. That’s why we can’t control our emotion all the time. But what we can do is to learn from the past and never make the same mistake again.

2. Say something bad about your ex

Relationships end with different reasons and I know some of us unfortunately had bad experiences. It’s hard not to complain or say something bad about your ex in this case. But I still recommend to avoid doing this. There’s always happiness and love in a relationship. Remember these sweet moments can make you feel better, trust me, in longer-term. Also, when a guy/girl doesn’t work for you, it doesn’t mean he/she isn’t a good person.

3. Contact your ex and say weird things

I understand it’s hard to cut off the connection with someone that you loved. It’s ok to be friends after break-ups. But just be clear for the boundary that you guys no more have that intimate relationship. And he/she is not responsible for your new life. Try to move on by distracting yourself on other equally important relationships such as families and friends.