Ten Things You Only Do If You're A Momma's Girl

10 Things You Still Do In Your 20s If You Are Totally, And Unapologetically, A 'Momma's Girl'

Can't live life without her.

9071

It seems to me that few bonds exist stronger than that of mother and daughter.

"Words are not enough to express the unconditional love that exists between a mother and a daughter."
– Anonymous

You call her up in a heartbeat, whether it's to spend a day on the town, a day in front of the TV, or simply to hear her voice. You rely on her for her support, smiles, and so much more. If you're a momma's girl like me, you'll most definitely catch yourself doing these things on a daily basis.

1. You call her seventeen times per week, minimum.

There are endless reasons to call your mom! Add up all of the strange questions, funny stories, and bad moods, and you're obviously gonna dial her number more than once a day.

2. You text her 24/7.

Messaging her makes the day go faster and keeps a smile on your face. Don't try and tell me you don't overuse the gifs and emojis in your conversations, because you know you do. No shame, though!

3. You run errands with her.

Doesn't matter if it's Target, Walmart, or Giant. If you enjoy your mom's company like me, running errands with her can be a blast! Who knows, maybe you'll accidentally end up at TJMaxx along the way.

4. You complain about annoying people with her.

No explanation necessary. If you don't dislike the same people, are you even bonding at all?

5. You hug her all the time (obvi).​

There's nothing greater than the feeling of one of your mom's hugs! You could swear she's a professional or something...

6. You share the feels over all of your favorite movies and TV shows.

If she's not gonna be your shoulder to cry on when you've gotta wait an entire six months for a new season of The Good Place, then who is?

7. You miss her cooking when you're away.

Your food (err, umm...Pizza Hut's food) is decent, but there's nothing like your mom's home cooked meals.

8. You count down the days until it's time to come home and visit.

You cherish being on your own, but she's your mom and you miss her! Can't help that.

9. You crank up the radio with her when a jam comes on.

She raised you on her music, and you can't help but love it as much as she. How can you not sing along when Bon Jovi comes on?

10. You know in your heart that she's your best friend in the whole wide world.

It is a beautiful thing when you go from being simply mother and daughter to friends.

She's your closest confidant, and no one understands you better. She'll be there for you if nobody else, and you share your best and worst days with her. She loves you without any conditions, and you couldn't ask for a higher honor than to be her daughter.