Ten Shows On Netflix

Ten Shows On Netflix

That You May Want To Check Out

12
Ten Shows On Netflix
thenextweb.com

Looking for something to watch on Netflix? Maybe the following shows can help you if you have not seen these already.

# 10 - The League

Who would have ever thought a television show about fantasy football would be a good idea? Apparently the people behind The League! Awkwardly hilarious and clever, the show brings many laughs as well as unforgettable characters such as The Shiva and Taco. Maybe after watching this you would like to be a part of my league? :)

# 9 - Sense8

Personally, I have yet to see this show. From what others have said, eight strangers from around the world find themselves connected by one another's thoughts and actions. As they pursue answers, a mysterious organization is on the hunt with the intentions of killing them. An interesting premise for a show that may be worth a look.

# 8 - The 100

When nuclear armageddon ravages planet Earth, the only survivors are a few thousand in a nearby international space station. But, what would happen when the space station begins to run out of oxygen? Deploying one hundred teenagers to the surface of Earth's planet doesn't seem like a bad idea as long as the planet is survivable.

# 7 - Parks and Recreation

This is perhaps one of the funniest shows I have seen! It's like The Office, but better in every way!

# 6 - American Horror Story

For the record, I hate this show, but I also love it. With each season being a different story, I find it to be a little hard to love the series as a whole. Murder House, Asylum, Coven, and Freakshow are the current seasons up on Netflix and so far I have seen three. Personally, I hate Murder House, mostly because it creeps me out (I know, I'm a wuss). Asylum is my favorite with Coven closely behind. I strongly recommend you watch this whenever you get the chance (especially late at night when you're home alone), but I also recommend starting at Asylum and skipping Murder House.

# 5 - House of Cards

For being Netflix's first original show, this is brilliant! Francis Underwood, a Democratic Majority Whip in the House of Representatives, exacts his vengeance on those who wronged him - being his own cabinet members and the President of the United States himself. This dashing, cunning, and vicious show will keep you engrossed for hours thanks to the storyline and the mesmerizing performance of Kevin Spacey.

# 4 - Daredevil

Oh boy, this show is one of my personal favorites! Matt Murdock, with his senses being enhanced from a chemical car accident, fights crime as a blind lawyer by day, and vigilante by night. Of course, I am a stupidly big Marvel fanboy and there will be no apology for that. This show is not only a love letter for those who love the comics but to those who love Netflix. The show engrosses you with its dark setting and real characters. Also, it has the Punisher--what more could you want?

# 3 - Lost

Are you ready to be lost in Lost? Easily one of the most engrossing shows to have ever been on the silver screen. The survivors of a plane crash are forced to work together in order to survive on a mysterious tropical island. If you have not seen this show yet, do yourself a favor, watch this!

# 2 - Breaking Bad

Walter White, a high school chemistry teacher diagnosed with inoperable lung cancer, turns to manufacturing and selling methamphetamine in order to secure his family's financial future. With his former student at his side, the two of them set out on an exciting adventure. Easily, one of the best shows to air on television. Each performance is breathtaking and the story absorbs you. Nothing else is a better than this kingpin of a show... that is, except for...

# 1 - The Mighty Morphin Power Rangers

Ah ha ha, yeah. Bright colors, dinosaurs, and martial arts, what more could a someone ask for? This may not the most compelling story ever, but that 90's nostalgia though can't be beaten when you hear that theme song. Give in to the madness.