10 Reasons Why Jaclyn Hill Has a Special Place in My Heart

Make up has no rules, but when you're obsessed with Jaclyn, one rule exists: you must follow her on snapchat.

287
Instagram | Jaclyn Hill

If you’re anything into beauty gurus or makeup, and you have no idea who Jaclyn Hill is, you need to step up your game. With her recent hit of 3 million subscribers, and her recent launch with the cosmetics brand Becca, she is lighting up the youtube scene with her bubbly personality and epic makeup skills. Here’s 10 reasons why we should all be obsessed with Jaclyn Hill:

1. She is always doing as much as she can to put her subscribers first

Jaclyn is always caught reading out comments from her subscribers on her Snapchat, mentions meeting subscribers in Tampa, and is constantly showing us love back when we tweet to her.

2. Her top of the line Snapchat game

Make up has no rules, but one of the rules of being obsessed with Jaclyn is that you must follow her on snapchat. Constant updates of her day to day life, videos of her pups, behind the scenes of her videos and snaps of her adorable relationship with her husband - what more could we want?

3. Jaclyn & Jon

Every single time Jaclyn mentions her husband, you see her face light up! They have such a supportive, strong and happy relationship and the love they share with each other is a great thing for girls to look up to; everyone needs a good couple influence in their life. Ladies, don’t settle down until you’ve found the Jon Hill of your life.

4. She’s worked extremely hard for everything she has

In her recent video at her Becca Cosmetics launch, she gives you a glimpse of what she had to go through in the past and how hard she has worked to have her face in Sephora stores and her product in our makeup bags. Supporting someone who is so real and works so hard to be where she is today is something we should all gladly do.

5. The makeup tutorials

Everything from the makeup tips, to the random lip syncing and dancing all makes me want to click on her video first when it comes into my subscription box.

6. Champagne Pop

Always gotta make sure that highlight is on FLEEK. The second the highlight hit the market, it was gone as quick as we could imagine. The product is overall amazing, working on many different skin tones to help all of us have that perfect highlight. It was amazing enough to bring us the whole Champagne Pop family, which is available soon on Sephora. (& we couldn't be more excited to once again support our hard working fav)!

7. She values her family time

No matter how busy Jaclyn is, or how much work she needs to get done, she is often known for putting her computer down, or her Snapchat away just to hang out by the pool with her family. It’s refreshing to see someone who values family time as much as Jaclyn does. She doesn’t want to miss a thing when it comes to her nieces and nephews growing up!

10. Jaclyn is clear that makeup has no rules

There is not one single rule related to how you need to do your makeup! Use blush as eye shadow, eye shadow as eyeliner, mix it up! As long as it’s safe, do what works and do what gets you the results that you want!

The list is truly endless on reasons why we should all be obsessed with Jaclyn Hill. The endless smiles, makeup tips, laughs and tears she brings us will keep her channel and makeup line growing. We can’t wait to see what this girl puts out in 2017 (we all saw that little lipstick sneak peak!) Congrats on 3 million subscribers and the new Becca launch, Jaclyn! We love you!