Summer is here and that means time for a long break from everything. Of course, you are used to the craziness of work and school, but you do need a break from it all. Here are ten reasons why:
- Binge watching on Netflix! Time to catch up on all your favorite television shows, and movies too. You can even spend a day doing nothing but movies.
- Time to play video games! You can now catch up on all the games you have played but could not get to, thanks to school.
- Sleeping, since during the college semester can be a challenge with late night studying.
- Spending time with family and friends, because you can finally have a social life with school over.
- Time to relax! School can be stressful and with endless exams it’s hard to relax until it’s over.
- Reading instead of reading boring text books you can spend your time reading for fun, and the books you love.
- Partying if you are a big partier then you can go to more parties now then during the school year.
- Time to clean your room. If you are like me then you can clean up your messy room that you didn’t bother to straighten up during the school year.
- Amusement park time since the parks are now open until the summer ends. Time for fun with friends.
- No stress about exams, assignments, or class lectures.
There are many reasons why the summer rocks, and it’s a good time to relax, read, and enjoy the break.