Ten Quotes to Motivate You To Stay Strong

We are all citizens of the world and deserve to be treated as such; don't let your opposition bring you down.
18

Sometimes it's easy to fall into a trap of pessimism, especially when the workload starts to pile up and executive order after executive order attacks your beliefs and discriminates against others. Here are a handful of quotes to remind you that you can never give up; change is only possible you get directly involved!

1. "Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny." - C. S. Lewis

2. "We live in times when hate and fear seem stronger. We rise and fall and light from dying embers-remembrances that hope and love last longer." - Lin-Manuel Miranda

3. "What you see depends on what you are looking for." - John Lubbock

4. "My Work is loving the world." - Mary Oliver

5. "If you truly pour your heart into what you believe, even if it makes you vulnerable, amazing things can and will happen." - Emma Watson

6. "Without struggle there can be no progress." - Frederick Douglass

7. "The highest reward for your work is not what you get for it, but what you become by it." - John C. Maxwell

8. "No one is born hating another person because of the colour of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite." - Nelson Mandela

9. "If you don't know what your passion is, realize that one reason for your existence on earth is to find it." - Oprah Winfrey

10. “To view the opposition as dangerous is to misunderstand the basic concepts of democracy. To oppress the opposition is to assault the very foundation of democracy.” - Aung San Suu Kyi

Just remember, there is time to relax and time to be active. But never, ever give up fighting for what you believe in.