10 Great Lush Products You Need To Check Out

My bathroom is now a cluttered and happy place

20
Lush

If you haven't discovered lush yet, your life is about to change. My life changed for the better when I first started using Lush products. My bathroom is now a cluttered and happy place, my skin in soft and smooth, and I no longer have to search the shelves of Target for products with bunny symbols on then. I've tried a lot of products over the past few years, but here are ten of my favorites.

10. Jungle Conditioner

It just smells so good. Avocados and bananas are both contained in this one bar and I don't know if you could find better smells anywhere. This bar always works on my curly and mangled hair too so I can't complain.

9. Movis

I first bought the Movis facial cleanser when I was traveling. Movis is easy because it doesn't make a huge mess, and it's gentle enough to leave your skin glowing and soft.

8. Angels on Bare Skin

I drink at least one cup of Chamomile tea every night so when I saw that the angels on bare skin facial cleanser had chamomile oil I was pumped to try it. It did not disappoint.

7.Copperhead Shampoo

THIS STUFF SMELLS SO GOOD. It is also super cleansing and will leave your hair feeling silky soft.

6. BIG hair conditioner

I used to always coat my hair in coconut oil which did amazing things, but would take a couple shampoos to wash out. The BIG conditioner gives you all the benefits of coconut oil and washes out in one rinse!

5. Ocean Salt Face and Body Scrub

They do say vitamin sea is all you need. Here is a little.

4. Queen Bee Hair Honey

One of the only things that will tame my wild hair is this stuff right here, and it also smells AMAZING.

3. Mint Julips

A lip scrub is one of the most refreshing things I've ever experienced.

2. Herbalism

This was the first Lush product I bought and I haven't ever stopped using it. It's one of the most refreshing ways to relax after a long stressful day.

1. Cup O' Coffee

My number one lush product! This face mask not only smells good, but it will leave your skin feeling like a baby's bottom, and who doesn't love a baby butt?