10 Things To Take Advantage Of Over Break

Create even more happiness of being home by doing these things.

1
My Own Original Image

1. Have your friends come over in pajamas and just hang out all day being comfortable. Make cookies, watch Christmas movies, and catch up on life.

2. You can finally take a bubble bath instead of being crammed in those horrific university showers that are cold and have no water pressure.

3. Raid the fridge and cabinets of all the new foods your mom stocked the house with for your return. There's absolutely nothing better than eating.

4. Sleep all day--You deserve it!

5. Go to your favorite hang out places and reminisce on old times.

6. Wear all the clothes you have that you had to leave at home because they wouldn't fit in your closet at school--and then go buy more that you really don't need, but have to have.

7. Go to your favorite restaurants and have your parents pay.

8. Take your parents out and have them buy you nice things (and you can return the favor).

9. Binge watch Netflix without feeling awful about not doing school work. Friends marathon anyone?

10. Finally read that book that you've had sitting on your shelf since the beginning of the semester.