Tell Me You Go To Penn State Without Telling Me You Go To Penn State

If you haven't done 7/10 of these things, do you really go to Penn State?

You've had Canyon Pizza at 2AM

Photo by Canyon Pizza on Google

Picture this: You and your friends have had a long night out and you're dying to eat the best pizza in State College, and probably the world. You wait on a horrendously long line for your pizza, and it absolutely slaps. You regret nothing the next morning and wake up feeling great.

You have encountered the Willard Preacher

Photo by Llayda Orankoy on The Tab

He never fails to share his strong opinions while wearing that red hoodie.

You resent grilled chicken thigh halal

Reddit

If you live on campus, you know exactly what I'm talking about.

You feel personally victimized when someone calls it "Penn"

Seek Vector Logo

"Penn" is the nickname for the University of Pennsylvania. I'm flattered that you think I'm smart enough to get into an Ivy League, but get it straight.

You dream about game day chicken baskets

Spoon University

Is it really game day without a chicken basket?

You've seen the happy-go-lucky man who rides his bike around

Photo by Maggie McGlinchy on Onward State

I don't know how else to explain this. If you know, you know.

You've taken BiSci3 or Anth140

Booze and Culture

These are probably the most classic gen-eds at Penn State. You're either writing about your feelings in BiSci, or learning about Booze and Culture in Anth140.

You've gotten involved with THON

Photo by @pennstatethon on Instagram

There are so many ways to get involved with THON. If you go to Penn State, chances are you're #FTK.

You've been to Mount Nittany

Amanda Kessler

The most classic hiking spot.

You've chanted We Are!

Penn State News

I had to end off with this one. Bonus points if you've chanted We Are when you were nowhere near Penn State.