25 Taylor Swift Songs To Listen To Right Now

Is it ever the wrong time to listen to Taylor Swift?

15

Taylor Swift recently made headlines for finally taking a political stance and encouraging people to vote in her home state of Tennessee. For those who have fallen off the T-Swift bandwagon but are now ready to go back to jamming out to her music, here is a list of 25 songs that you can listen to no matter your mood.

1. "Shake It Off"

Best Line: "It's like I got this music in my mind saying it's gonna be alright"

2. "Bad Blood" 

Best Line: "Band-Aids don't fix bullet holes/You say sorry just for show"

3. "Love Story"

Best Line: "Marry me, Juliet, you'll never have to be alone/I love you and that's all I really know"

4. "You Belong With Me"

Best Line: "If you can see I'm the one who understands you/Been here all along so why can't you see"

5. "Our Song"

Best Line: "'Cause it's late and your mama don't know"

6. "I Did Something Bad"

Best Line: "And I'd do it over and over and over again if I could"

7. "How You Get The Girl"

Best Line: "Broke your heart, I'll put it back together/I would wait forever and ever"

8. "Mean"

Best Line: "Someday I'll be living in a big old city/ And all you're ever gonna be is mean"

9. "Change"

Best Line: "These walls that they put up to hold us back fell down"

10. "Fifteen"

Best Line: "I've found time can heal most anything/ And you just might find who you're supposed to be"

11. "Fearless"

Best Line: "And I don't know why but with you I'd dance/ In a storm in my best dress"

12. "All Too Well"

Best Line: "Hey, you call me up again just to break me like a promise/ So casually cruel in the name of being honest"

13. "Picture To Burn"

Best Line: "And if you come around saying sorry to me/ My daddy's gonna show you how sorry you'll be"

14. "Begin Again"

Best Line: "But you throw your head back laughing like a little kid/ I think it's strange that you think I'm funny 'cause he never did"

15. "White Horse"

Best Line: "And there you are on your knees/ Begging for forgiveness, begging for me"

16. "Should've Said No"

Best Line: "You shouldn't be begging for forgiveness at my feet/ You should've said no, baby and you might still have me"

17. "Never Grow Up"

Best Line: "I just realized everything I have is someday gonna be gone"

18. "New Romantics"

Best Line: "The rumors/ Are terrible and cruel/ But, honey most of them are true"

19. "The Best Day"

Best Line: "Don't know how long it's gonna take to feel okay/ But I know I had the best day with you today"

20. "Wildest Dreams" 

Best Line: "Someday when you leave me/ I bet these memories follow you around"

21. "You Are In Love"

Best Line: "One night he wakes, strange look on his face/ Pauses, then says, you're my best friend"

22. "Long Live"

Best Line: "Long live the walls we crashed through"

23. "Tell Me Why"

Best Line: "Here's to you and your temper/ Yes, I remember what you said last night"

24. "Cold as You"

Best Line: "You never did give a damn thing, honey/ But I cried, cried for you"

25. "22"

Best Line: "It's miserable and magical oh yeah"