Taylor Swift Uses Her Relationships For Songs

Taylor Swift Needs To Stop Exploiting Her Exes

It's getting to be excessive.

63

Everyone loves a good Taylor Swift song. And let's be honest, we've probably cried to them at least once in our lifetime. But did you ever stop to consider what the songs were really about?

Each and every album is made off of a heartbreak that she endured at the hands of a famous person. All of her songs are about how she thought she was in love, but the guy had other plans and left her to pick up the pieces. It's the same in every song and every album, and it's starting to get old.

In a recent interview with Ellen, Taylor Swift yet again exploited one of her past relationships. She talked about wanting to find true love, and it "wouldn't be by a man who ended their relationship in a 25-second phone call."

It seems like Taylor Swift is never in the wrong, and we never get the other point of view of what happened. She has talked about this relationship many times, and even relationships that didn't happen but she longed for them to like in the song "Dear John."

Having been a fan of Swift for years, there comes a certain time when the antics get old. We all have relationships, good and bad, but not a lot of people are out there talking about the ending of their relationships.

It seems that she dates guys for their notoriety and to then write about them after it's all over. For example, Harry Styles. She dated him for a few short months and when her next album came out, people were jumping over themselves to figure out what songs she had written about him.

She even went so far to make fun of him at the VMA's as she impersonated a British accent during her song "We Are Never Getting Back Together." It's stunts like these that make me tired of her.

Taylor Swift is obviously a good performer and singer. However, she needs to start taking her inspiration from elsewhere. She can't keep dating people to only use them for inspiration later or to use her breakups as a way of a nice check.