Which Taylor Swift Song Should You Cry To Based On Your Zodiac Sign

Are you a little sad? Do you care about Taylor Swift or astrology more than the average person? This post is for you.

246

Aries: Back To December

Aries are impulsive and stubborn. When Aries realizes they have made a mistake, they are often too proud to admit it. Back To December is the perfect song to bring out the vulnerability in Aries.

Taurus: You Are In Love

Taurus is ruled by Venus, making love a very important concept to them. They crave something stable and lasting. Listen to this song and yearn.

Gemini: I Almost Do

Gemini's biggest weaknesses are their nervousness and indecisiveness. This song combines these too perfectly. This song won't solve your problems, but it will romanticize them beautifully.

Cancer: The Best Day

Cancers are known for putting family first and feeling their emotions deeply. The Best Day is Taylor's love song to her mom, and it's truly a tear jerker. Taylor never sang this song regularly on tour, because her mom would cry every time she was in the audience.

Leo: this is me trying

Leos are used to being loved by everyone for their warmth and liveliness. However, when they do face conflict with another person, they may struggle to come to terms with their own flaws due to their potentially inflated sense of ego. This is me trying perfectly captures this type of internal conflict.

Virgo: mirrorball

Virgo tends to struggle with shyness, as well as being overly critical of themselves. In mirrorball, Taylor tackles the feeling of "not enough-ness," a feeling that Virgo knows all too well.

Libra: Last Kiss

Libra is ruled by Venus, and are often hopeless romantics. After a breakup, Libras are likely to reminisce and mourn a relationship long after it ends.

Scorpio: mad woman

Scorpio's biggest fear is being betrayed. If this happens, Scorpios aren't likely to wallow in their emotions. Instead, they take action. Their passion is without match, but often so is their jealousy and anger.

Sagittarius: The Archer

Taylor's own sign! This one may be a little too on the nose. The archer is the symbol of Sagittarius, and Taylor has confirmed that The Archer was influenced by her own zodiac sign.

Capricorn: My Tears Ricochet

Since I may or may not have done Taylor Swift's astrological chart to determine her placements, I know that Taylor has a significant amount of Capricorn in her. This is most evident when it comes to Taylor's relationship with her work. My Tears Ricochet is about her worst heartbreak of all: the loss of her masters.

Aquarius: Exile ft. Bon Iver

Aquarians are incredibly independent, but sometimes this independent spirit can border on aloofness. This may lead to difficulties in communication. Exile is a duet about a relationship full of miscommunications.

Pisces: Dear John

Pisces can be overly trusting and kind, which may allow others to take advantage of them. This type of betrayal will deeply affect Pisces, who tend towards self pity. While this song certainly matches Pisces instincts in these regards, it ends on a positive note which should remind Pisces to stay positive.

You can find all the songs on this list here

Let's cry to Taylor Swift

Let's cry to Taylor Swift open.spotify.com

From Your Site Articles