7 Reasons You Need To Pull A 180 On Your Life

Sometimes you don't know what you need, trust me, you do need this

64

Things get stressful, you don't know what you should do anymore. You feel sad and confused. These 7 changes can really help you improve your overall quality of life. It's drastic but helpful.

1. Remove toxic people from your life

No matter how hard it is, no matter how much you love those people, you need to do it. Whether that is your friend group, best friend or your significant other you need to do what's best for you. Even if it means you will be alone until you find other people. It's a must. I did it and trust me, it made me 1000% happier.

2. Invest your time into something positive

I use to sit at home watching Netflix and binge-eat all day. I decided to finally stop and do something better with my life. I decided to actually get up and study at the library so that I wouldn't be distracted. I also decided to join some more clubs and write for Odyssey, all of which have been very nice for my mental health.

3. Re-evaluate what your doing with your life

Maybe you should change your major or change schools or change whatever doesn't make you happy. What do you really want to do with your life? Where do you really see yourself? Wherever you see yourself, make it happen and follow your dream.

4. Spend some time alone

At first, it seems scary to be alone. But once you do it, you see things so much more clearly and learn so much about yourself. I highly recommend spending at least 15 mins alone every day reflecting.

5. Stop worrying about what others think

You'll never get anywhere in life if you always care about what others think. Do you, who cares about what others think of you. As long as you're happy, everything will be okay!

6. Don't waste your time

Time is SO valuable. Don't waste your time being petty or upset. Move on, get over it. Be the bigger person. Someone puts you down? Who the fuck cares? Don't try to rebuttal and show them you care. Be a badass bitch and get through it.

7. Stop being complicated

Miss someone? Call them. Love someone? Tell them. Have questions? Ask. Don't like something? Speak up. If you stop bottling things up, you will feel so much more free and happy. It's scary at first but it's worth it in the end.