Let's be real, everyone could use a catch up day of 5.
Most days it seems like there is not enough hours in the day to get everything done. "Back in the day" aka in high school, snow days were under appreciated and not properly taken advantage of. Every once in a blue moon winter graces us with weather so bad the college gives a whole day off, here's 10 great ways to spend yours!
1. SLEEPING IN!Thats Me Hitting The Snooze Button Shut Up GIF by FirstAndMonday - Find & Share on GIPHY
Unarguably, the best way to start your day is to not start it in the morning!
2. Catching up on homework and studying!
Lets be real, everyone could use a catch up day or 5.
3. Cleaning your room!
We all know this one isn't going to happen, but its a good thought!
4. Catching up on laundry!
There is never enough time to do this in a normal day, but MAYBE if classes are cancelled...
5. Grocery Shopping!
Impulse buys. That is all I am gonna say about that.
6. Taking a nap!
Sleep in AND take a nap? Best day ever!
7. Calling your parents/grandparents/friends!
Let someone know that you're thinking about them!
8. Sledding or ice skating!
Make the most out of the cold weather!
9. Picking up a shift at work!
I've never heard anyone complain about extra money/hours on pay day!
10. Laying in bed and watching Netflix all day long ( a series or 2)!
Netflix (or Hulu) and snacks? Can't top that!