9 Things To Do In Nashville In Just 24 Hours

It's nicknamed "Music City" for a reason.

55

When you visit the home of country music, there are so many things you can do. It's definitely a party city, but when you have a limited amount of time to get things done in, it can be hard to decide what your list will include. You aren't sure what to take off and what to keep on, and what would be the must-sees in your short amount of time because you want to see and do everything you had planned! As a result, I have the perfect amount of things to do and see in Music City on this list for a short one to two-day trip.

1.  When you first get into the city, have dinner and drinks at ACME feed and seed.

They have live music playing while you eat, and it's near all the bars and the downtown area. So it's the perfect spot to go before you explore the next when you have the full day to explore the city.

2. On the morning for your full day of sightseeing, have breakfast at the Pancake Pantry.

Pancake Pantry

The Pancake Pantry is a must for anyone visiting Nashville. They have the best pancakes you will ever have the pleasure of tasting and it's well loved by all Nashville locals. However, as a result of being well known and loved, there can be quite a line so make sure you get there early so you don't have to wait long to get the great food in your stomachs!

3. After breakfast, a visit to the Country Music Hall of Fame.

If you love country music, you will fall in love with this museum. They have a walking audio tour that you can listen to as you walk around the museum as it delves you into the rich history of country music and how it is today.

4. What is a visit to Nashville without the Grand Ole Opry?!

Whether you book a tour or just attend a show, the Grand Ole Opry is must visit for anyone visiting Nashville. The Grand Ole Opry is rooted deeply in country music and has it's own hotel right next door that definitely deserves a visit if you can spare the time.

5. Have dinner at The Pharmacy.

This was one I was very surprised by. It's a very small restaurant that is more so well known to the locals than tourists and if you're staying downtown, you may want to swap this out for something else as it's about a 10-minute drive or so from the downtown area. However, their alcoholic milkshakes are extremely good and well worth trying if you've never had one before.

6. Visit the murals.

Nashville has turned itself into mural central as any time you see anyone go to Nashville, they always post pictures they took in front of various murals. They are all over town so you definitely should look up the addresses first, and figure out which murals you like best and worth visiting.

7. Have drinks at Pinewood Social.

This is a restaurant that is worthy of your Instagram feed as you have a bowling alley inside of it, so you can play while you eat and drink and socialize, and just have a few drinks before you decide to settle down for the night or go out to the bars that have a party scene.

8. Wind down the night with a moonlight walk on the John Seigenthaler Pedestrian Bridge.

This is the perfect spot for a nightly stroll before deciding to retire to bed. It's another perfect spot to squeeze in your last minute Nashville photos as you can take pictures with the city in the background or just of you walking on the bridge. The great thing about this bridge is, no cars! It is a pedestrian bridge as it states in its name, so you don't have to worry about staying on the sides.

9. Five Daughters bakery is a must for breakfast the morning you leave town.

Not only will it be somewhat fast, but you also get to squeeze in one last photo shoot as they have the perfect mural on the side of their shop that is perfect for Instagram photos with your unique donuts! Grab some donuts for the road, and you definitely will not regret it.

If you are into more of a party scene, you may want to just explore the country bars full of line dancing and young adults in Nashville. However, Nashville has so much more to offer you than just bars, that just maybe you should explore a little before going out at night. Whether you're going for just a day trip, a long weekend, or a week-long vacation, Nashville has a lot to offer and these nine suggestions should definitely be added to your to-do list.