Here are quick and easy affirmations to unlock your potential of positive self-talk.
This is a response to The 5 Best Money Attracting Affirmations to Manifest Your Dreams.
Affirmations are positive statements that can help you challenge and overcome self-sabotaging and negative thoughts. To many this will sound like self-help advice — which in a way it is, but that doesn’t mean it’s not effective. Here’s the proof.
It might sound far-fetched, but the results are worth it. Say them loud and make it happen. Here are 15 affirmations to say daily for a positive way of living.
1. “I release the fears that do not serve me.”
2. “I am proof enough of who I am and what I deserve.”
3. “I am in charge of how I feel and I choose to feel happy.”
4. “I welcome what is, I welcome what comes.”
5. “I am listening and open to the messages the universe has to offer today.”
6. “I am worthy of investing in myself.”
7. “I am loved and worthy.”
8. “I hold wisdom beyond knowledge.”
9. "I have everything I need to succeed.”
10. “I let go of the things that sit achingly out of reach.”
11. “I look forward to tomorrow and the opportunities that await me.”
12. “My body is beautiful in this moment and at its current size.”
13. “I practice gratitude for all that I have, and all that is yet to come.”
14. “When I speak my needs, I receive them abundantly.”
15. “There is something in this world that only I can do. That is why I am here.”
By repeating positive affirmations on a daily basis, you’re rewiring your brain as well as creating an image of what you’re trying to achieve. This, in turn, encourages you to take action in the right direction.
Daily affirmations offer many benefits, from reduced negative thoughts and stress to increased happiness and positivity. So, make sure to be patient and consistent with the practice, and you’ll start noticing results sooner than expected!