Which Way Is This Guy Swinging?

If You Think This Guy Swinging Is Facing The Building, And NOT The Camera, You're An Idiot

If you think he's facing the building, I can't talk to you.

454
Tik Tok/@ectupper

Somehow, this tweet from Barstool Sports in December got dropped in my workplace slack today:

Which lead to a conversation that made my head explode. One of my co-workers thought he was facing the building. And while others agreed with me that he is facing the camera, a few of them added "but I can see why people would think he's facing the building," which made me irate.

There is a ZERO percent chance he is facing the building and I can't even see an argument for it.

How would you explain this picture?

One of my coworkers who agreed he's facing the camera still tried to show me how other people might see it the other way around, using this picture as an explanation. He even added a little red line to indicate the swinger's momentum:

This did not help me see the other side of this "argument" at all.

If you think he's facing the building, consult a doctor of some sort.