8 Sustainable Fashion Brands Every Student Should Know

8 Sustainable Fashion Brands Every College Student Should Have On Their Radar

Incoming freshmen are definitely going to want to know about these.

14684

Dear Incoming College Freshmen,

When your orientation leader and your older friends tell you not to overpack for college, really take their advice, because you will not be wearing everything you brought with you.

Another common temptation you might have is purchasing from sites and stores such as Forever 21, Zaful, and Zara.

While you may be able to find a cute $6 wrap top for a night out with your friends, let's be honest, will you be wearing that again?

Many college students forget how important it is to invest in a few, well-made clothing staples that they can recycle into different outfits that they can wear multiple times. Not only is this better for your wallet and closet space, but you'll also be helping this environment this way!

Here are a few brands (some of which are owned by college students!) that will allow you to get the most wear out of a piece for your money without contributing to fast fashion.

From Your Site Articles