7 Relatives You'll Encounter During The Holidays

7 Relatives You’ll Encounter At Thanksgiving

It’s that time of year again.

50
Pexels.com

You love your family, there's no doubt about that. But to say you want to be around them 24/7 is an overstatement. With the holidays approaching family time is inevitable and so is all the drama, love, and craziness that comes with it.

1. The judgmental aunt 

No matter what you do or say, She'll have a snarky comment and low key insult. She's always on some sort of fad diet, and oh God don't you dare come after her sweet kids, even though they're just miniature versions of her. Probably named Mary.

2. The Overachieving cousin 

Yes, Christi we get it, You graduated Summa Cum Laude and have almost cured cancer; Oh and you're dating the president's son. Good for you, now sit down and your sweet potatoes.

3. Inappropriate and slightly racist grandparent/great aunt/uncle

You love them to death but some of the things they say make you want to vomit in your mouth. They have no filter and constantly remind you to vote for Trump, and to find a nice husband because your fertility clock is ticking away.

4. The Black sheep

Most likely a cousin, aunt or uncle. They didn't conform to what the rest of the family wanted and live thousands of miles away in California working odd jobs and smoking weed. You were taught to be disturbed by them, but now you think they're cool and have hella respect.

5. Your ride or die cousin

This is your best friend, homie, and lifeline at family events. You guys have been inseparable since day one and have a spiritual connection that'll last till the day you die.

6. The drunk uncle 

Gets drunk before turkey comes out, most likely Mary's husband. Talks only about football and beer. Bonus if he lives vicariously through his kids and talks about his high school glory days.

7. You 

You're knee deep into the first semester of college and are simultaneously living your best and worst life. You thought thanksgiving break would be a relaxing and enjoyable time, but soon realize you're ready to go back to school ASAP.