14 Supernatural Quotes That Exemplify Family

"Family don't end in blood."

14211
Stardust&Melancholy

Family is everything. They are the most important people in our lives. As a fan of "Supernatural," I can't deny that this TV show is the epitome of just how important family is. Though it isn't always pretty, Sam and Dean have always put family before everything.

1. “Saving people, hunting things, the family business.”

2. “Once a wise man told me, ‘Family don’t end in blood,’ but it doesn’t start there either. Family cares about you. Not what you can do for them. Family is there, for the good, bad, all of it. They got your back. Even when it hurts. That’s family.”

3. "So what's it all add up to? It's hard to say. But me, I'd say this was a test... for Sam and Dean. And I think they did all right. Up against good, evil, angels, devils, destiny, and God himself, they made their own choice. They chose family. And, well... isn't that kinda the whole point? No doubt--endings are hard. But then again... nothing ever really ends, does it?"

4. “Are you under the impression that family’s supposed to make you feel good?! Make you an apple pie maybe? They’re supposed to make you miserable! That’s why they’re family.”

5. “Other things may change us. But we start and end with family.”

6. “You and me we’re all that’s left so if we’re gonna see this through we’re gonna do it together.”

7. “You saved my life, over and over. I mean, you sacrifice everything for me, don’t you think I’d do the same thing for you? You’re my big brother, there’s nothing I wouldn’t do for you.”

8. “You’ve always had my back, you know. Even when I couldn’t count on anyone, I could always count on you.”

9. “Don’t get mad at me. Don’t you do that. I had to. I had to look out for you. That’s my job!”

10. “Don’t you dare think there is anything, past or present, that I would put in front of you.”

11. “I don’t know if it’s being a big brother or what, but to me, you’ve always been this snot-nosed kid that I’ve had to keep on the straight and narrow. I think we both know that’s not you anymore. I mean, hell, it you’re grown up enough to find faith in me, the least I can do is return the favor. So screw destiny right in the face. I say we take the fight to them and do it our way.”

12. “I’m going to take care of you, because that’s my job, right? Watching after my pain in the ass little brother?”

13. “No matter what shape you're in, bottom line is, you're family. Now I don't know if you've noticed but me and Sam, we don't have much left. I can't do this without you. I can't. So don't you dare think about checking out! I don't wanna hear that again!"

14. “You know, I’ve been thinking, and I think maybe Sammy’s right about this one. I think we should do this together. We’re stronger as a family, dad, we just are, you know it.”