11 Times 'Supernatural' Described Your Typical, Struggling College Student

We're all struggling, but why not make light of it?

192

"Supernatural" is just one of those shows that has the moments that you can truly relate to. Sure, we're not all brothers hunting monsters, demons, and ghosts. But, we struggle just as much as they do!

When you and your friends in class are trying to figure out what the hell is even going on

"Yo, do you get this?"

When you're in class and THAT ONE kid asks, "Wasn't there homework due?"

For the love of God, why would you even ask such a question?

When someone does something that blows up in their face after you warned them not to 

I told you so! SMH.

When your friend says something not that funny but you laugh anyway to make them feel good

True friendship, am I right?

When you call your friends after a late night-out to get food but they ignore you

UGH, fake friends!

When you and the only classmate you like go into an exam that you both know will not end well even though you studied all night 

It be like that.

When you get a sudden craving for pie, like, you just really need to satisfy it

Give me pie NOW!

When you actually have to leave your comfy bed in your room to go out and socialize with people

Please don't make me go!

When you know you need a break after you've done half of one assignment out of the 20 that are due

This is too much!

When your professor surprises you with a quiz and you turn to the person behind you with confusion painted on your face

"Did you know we were having a quiz today or am I the only one who didn't?"

Girl, when you're in a long distance relationship in college...Well, good luck Charlie! 

No, literally, good luck!

I could go on and on for days and probably have over 100 gifs of Sam, Dean, and Cas but I truly believe these about sum it up. It's just a week in the life of us, right?