All Moms Are Superheros

Every Mom Is A Superhero Without A Cape

A child's first love is a mom

129

A mother's love can never be expressed with words, it can only be felt and is the most beautiful thing in the world. A mother is connected with their child even before birth.

The first person anyone will look up to is their mom. A mom is a role model and a best friend at the same time. No one can replace the bond that someone has with their mom. Everything a mom does is filled with love, poise, and selflessness. Mothers will put everyone before themselves. A mother is never really alone in her thoughts. She has to always think twice, once for her children and then for herself.

When you think of what the word talent means, most people think of the ability to dance or sing. But being able to do what a mom does is not only a talent, but a super talent. To be able to balance everything in the house and take care of everything sounds like an impossible task. When you think of a superhero, everyone immediately thinks, Spider-Man or Superman. But, there's no need to think that far because everyone has their very own superhero. A mom has one of the hardest occupations in the world and every mom is a superhero. A mother is someone who does the work worth of 20 people- for free. And let's be real here, nothing is truly lost until mom can't find it. A mom is the glue that holds everything together.

A mother is the strongest person. It takes a lot of courage to wake up everyday and have everyone in the house rely on you. But to these people, a mother is their world. A mom is everyone's nurture, comfort, home, and everything to them. Moms hold their children's hands for a while, but their hearts forever. No matter how far apart, in the end of the day, a child will always come back to their mom.