Supercomputer predicts Real Champions Cup C1 this season, Man City eliminated from the 1/8 round

Real Madrid will beat Man City in the knockout round with a score of 7-5. While Chelsea and Liverpool will stop in the quarterfinals. That is the prediction of supercomputer The Script of TV broadcaster BT Sport.

5
Real Champions Cup C1 this season
Real Champions Cup C1 this season

Recently, The Sport supercomputer The Script of BT Sport has made very unexpected predictions about the situation in the Champions League this season. This statistic is based on previous analyzes included in the data.

Accordingly, Real Madrid will be the champion team this year after defeating Bayern Munich with a dramatic 3-2 score in the final. That means coach Zinedine Zidane will bring the fourth Champions League title to the "White Vulture" in the last 5 years.

The defending champion Liverpool will overcome FC Salzburg in the eighth round. After that, this team will be eliminated by Barca with a score of 2-0 in the quarterfinals. Another representative of English football, Chelsea, will also reach the quarter-finals and then lose to Real with a final score of 2-4.

If true as supercomputer predicted, Man City will be eliminated Real from the round of 1/8, while Tottenham did not even pass the group stage. This is indeed a sad prospect for English football.

Also predicted, we will have El Clasico match in the semi-final between Real and Barca. Here, "White Vultures" will defeat their rivals with a convincing 5-2.

On the other side, Juventus, after passing Lyon and Valencia, no longer kept the best preparation and lost to Bayern Munich with a score of 0-5 in the semi-finals. That will be a very disappointing result for "Old Lady". They have spent more than 100 million euros to bring Cristiano Ronaldo with the desire to conquer the Champions League, but have not been successful.

If all comes true, Real will have a historic night in Turkey, with a 3-2 victory over Bayern Munich. They will close the knockout round with scoring 19 goals. This is a very expected season for Zidane and his students.

Source Baobongda.net