The World Of Music In 2018

5 music artists killing the game this summer

Things to be on the look out for this season.

119
Photo by Vishnu R Nair from Pexels

This music will blow your mind.

1. The Carters made an album.

So one of the biggest power couples in the nation made an album which has graced us in the last week called "Everything Is Love." Immediately they have become the center of musical hype for the summer of 2018. If you are into the rap genre of music but wants some variety in your current playlist, give this a listen. (viagromag: Instagram)

2. Panic! At The Disco has done it again.

c1.staticflickr.com

"Pray For The Wicked" has graced listeners this past week with a new sound that many of us weren't ready for. Time and time again, Brendon Urie is continuing to impress his fans and gaining more and more fans as his music continues to change.

3. Dan and Shay are making a name for themselves.

c1.staticflickr.com

Over the past two months on Spotify, I have noticed that these two are releasing singles left and right. "Speechless" has gained the most social media attention with the brilliant videography done at both of their respective weddings. Not gonna lie, I cried a bit watching it.

4. Post Malone's latest album will be a bop all summer.

c1.staticflickr.com

Post Malone released his latest album in mid-spring yet it continues to gain traction throughout the summer. Many of the album's songs are continuing to pop up as "Top Hits" on different music players.(photo: Jack White 2018)

5. Hip Hop beef is back.

Drake has released "God's Plan," "Nice for What," and "I'm Upset." He and other rappers have been firing back at each other over songs which expose some of their darker secrets. With the death of XXXtentacion, it is possible that these arguments may calm down to focus on other matters.

Although the summer has just begun, the world of music has been shook to its core just in the past couple of weeks. Be on the lookout to see what else is going to happen throughout this summer.