Summer Time To Do List

Summer Time To Do List

Never be bored this Summer!

24
Summer Time To Do List
Odyssey

It is only a few short weeks away, and many of us can not wait another minute. That’s right! I am talking about Summer!

*Cue “In Summer” from Frozen*

For many of us, Summer is about rejuvenating and relaxing. It is a time where we can take a step back and smell the roses. However, for some people, Summer is a time of boredom because they do not know how to spend their time. I can understand this. Summer is great, but sometimes you do not feel productive. You want to get up and move or do something. What many of us tend to forget is that we have such a large variety of things to do that we do not even think about. Why not use the time that you have this Summer do actually do something? Here’s a list of things to do to make your Summer great!

• Go swimming at your local community pool
  • Fly a kite
  • Go go-karting
  • Play paintball with Friends
  • Go ziplining
  • Get certified in something helpful (CPR, First-Aid)
  • Reconnect with old friends
  • Go to the beach
  • Go to an outdoor concert
  • Go strawberry picking with your loved one
  • Catch fireflies in glass jars
  • Go to a drive-in movie theater
  • Have a water balloon fight
  • Have a bonfire with friends
  • Have a picnic in the park
  • Play “Messy Twister” with paint
  • Pamper yourself at the salon or spa
  • Host a barbeque
  • Visit the zoo or aquarium
  • Go sailing or canoeing
  • Visit an amusement park
  • Volunteer at your local animal shelter
  • Ride your bike around the neighborhood
  • Have a Netflix marathon
  • Go out dancing
  • Go to the rink and ice skate
  • Go rollerskating or rollerblading
  • Try drawing or painting a scenery
  • Wake up early and watch the sunrise
  • Watch the sunset
  • Catch up on some sleep and sleep until noon
  • Make your own ice cream
  • Get some cleaning done
  • Get your hands dirty in the garden
  • Have a yard sale and declutter your house
  • Go for a hike in the woods
  • Go to a street fair
  • Visit the farmer’s market for some fresh produce and flowers
  • Spend the day reading outside
  • Try an exercise class
  • Make fresh-squeezed lemonade
  • Babysit or cut people’s grass for extra money in your pocket
  • Blow bubbles
  • Go stargazing
  • Try a new coffee shop or restaurant in your hometown

Summer break does not have to be boring and unproductive. Your Summer is what you make of it. If you choose to sit inside all day watching Netflix and eating Totinos Pizza Rolls, that is fine. If it makes you happy, do it, but if this does not seem like your cup of tea, get out there and try something new. Try something exciting and different. Connect with other friends and family members and make good use of the time that you have. Go out on a spontaneous day trip, by yourself or with your loved ones. Do something weird like playing “Messy Twister.” Experiment, learn, and have fun this Summer.