10 Iced Drinks From Starbucks To Cool Off Your Summer

7 Creative Starbucks Drinks to Get This Summer Other Than a Macchiato

Summer and Starbucks go hand in hand.

143
pink, and, yellow, starbucks
@starbucks instagram

What better way to start your summer morning than with a cold drink from Starbucks? An iced caramel macchiato seems like the go-to for many Starbucks goers. It's a great drink, with just the right mix of espresso and sweet flavor. Despite the pros of a caramel macchiato, you may want to branch out sometimes. Here are 10 others cold drinks that you'll probably like if you're a fan of the macchiato!

1. Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Brew

c1.staticflickr.com

This is basically iced coffee but with more caffeine. You can mix up this drink and try it with something like caramel or sugar free vanilla as well!

2. Starbucks Double Shot on Ice

This grande consists of 3 espresso shots, milk, and classic (or any flavor of your choice). This drink is definitely stronger than your typical macchiato. If it isn't sweet enough for you, try adding another pump of classic syrup or another flavor! You can get this drink as a blonde doubleshot, too.

3. Iced Coffee with Milk

c1.staticflickr.com

Just your basic iced coffee with milk. Personally, I like to get my iced coffee with milk and vanilla. It's a good amount of sweet and strong for not very expensive when compared to some other options.

4. Mango Dragonfruit Starbucks Refresher.

This is Starbucks newest drink release, and I'm a fan. Not the best if you're looking for a "wake me up" though.

5. Coffee Frappucino

The perfect drink for a summer day! Basically just frozen coffee. Definitely recommend!

6. Iced White Chocolate Mocha

c1.staticflickr.com

This drink is the sweetest on the list. It typically comes with whip on it, so ask for it without if you want to try it with a little less sugar or calories. You could always add another shot or ask for a pump less of flavor of you don't like super sweet drinks.

7. Matcha Lemonade

Matcha is great because it's tea but with more caffeine. Yes, the drink is green, but don't let that scare you away. The matcha tea and lemonade are super refreshing and caffeinating for a summer day!