30 Lyrics To Use As Instagram Captions This Summer

30 Lyrics To Use As Instagram Captions This Summer 2019

Pretty much anything from Knee Deep by Zac Brown Band

136278
photo by Krissy Folsom

Summer's just around the corner, and with all the photos you'll probably take doing fun summer activities, you may find yourself in need of Instagram captions, so here are some to choose from! Whether you're at the lake, beach, pool, or even a barbecue, these song lyric captions will suit any summer Instagram photo!

1. "Work so hard forgot how to vacation." -Post Malone, Congratulations

2. "Hey lil' mama would you like to be my sunshine?" -D.R.A.M. and Lil' Yachty, Broccoli

3. "I like us better when we're wasted" -Tiësto, Wasted

4. "It's the simple things in life like when and where." -Kid Rock, All Summer Long

5. "Sippin' whiskey out the bottle, not thinkin' bout tomorrow" -Kid Rock, All Summer Long

6. "It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most." -Zac Brown Band, Chicken Fried

7. "Slow summer on a Friday." -David Nail, Night's on Fire

8. "Summertime, and the livin's easy." -Sublime, Summertime

9. "A little drunk on you, and high on summertime." -Luke Bryan, Drunk on You

10. "Got my toes in the water, a** in the sand, not a worry in the world." -Zac Brown Band, Toes

11. "That girl is like a sunburn." -Third Eye Blind, Never Let You Go

12. "I believe in the sand beneath my toes." -Third Eye Blind, Semi-Charmed Life

13. "So hot, we'll melt your popsicles." -Katy Perry, California Girls

14. "Easy livin' down in paradise." -Zac Brown Band, Castaway

15. "Wasting away down by the coast." -Zac Brown Band, Castaway

16. "Blue jean baby, born in the USA." -Kenny Chesney, American Kids

17. "Sunshine, blue eyes, tan lines, slow tide rollin'" -Jake Owen, Beachin'

18. "A little don't worry be happy" -Jake Owen, Beachin'

19. "It's gonna be a long hot summer." -Keith Urban, Long Hot Summer

20. "Never gonna grow up, never gonna slow down." -Jake Owen, Barefoot Blue Jean Night

21. "I got everything I need, and nothing that I don't." -Zac Brown Band, Homegrown

22. "Summer nights, getting high like the first time." -Tiësto and John Legend, Summer Nights

23. "All I want is Champagne and Sunshine." -PLVTINUM, Tarro and Elusive, Champagne and Sunshine

24. "Mind on a permanent vacation." -Zac Brown Band, Knee Deep

25. "Sunshine gonna wash my blues away." -Zac Brown Band, Knee Deep

26. "Only worry in the world is the tide gonna reach my chair." -Zac Brown Band, Knee Deep

27. "Is it supposed to be this hot all summer long?" -Miley Cyrus, Malibu

28. "Never grow up, never grow old." -Keith Urban, John Cougar, John Deere, John 3:16

29. "Funny how a melody sounds like a memory." -Eric Church, Springsteen

30. "Smiling in the pictures you would take." -Third Eye Blind, Semi-Charmed Life