7 Great Summer Music Festivals You Absolutely HAVE To Check Out

All the information you need to have the best summer ever!
280

When Summer finally hits I get so excited because that means it is finally the best season for concert going! There are so many fun music festivals in the summer, the possibilities are endless. So here is a list of the best music festivals across the United States.

1. Lollapalooza (Chicago, IL)

This year Lollapalooza takes place on August 2-5, 2018 at Grant Park in downtown Chicago. It's the perfect mix of being in a beautiful city and experiencing concerts of a lifetime! There are so many great artists this year and so much fun to be had in four days at this amazing festival!

Ticket Prices: $120-$335 (plus taxes and fees)

To buy tickets and see individual lineups for each day click here!

2. Firefly (Dover, DE)

Moving to the east coast now in Dover, Delaware there is the Firefly Festival. Starting off with Eminem as the number one headlining artist following Kendrick Lamar, Arctic Monkeys, and the Killers, Firefly has a very strong lineup! If you live on the east coast tickets are free June 14-17th, you should definitely give this festival a try!

Ticket Prices: $269-$329 (plus taxes and fees)

3. Bonnaroo (Great Stage Park, TN)

Eminem and The Killers again! These two are very popular at music festivals this year it seems! Bonnaroo is one of the most fun music festivals in the south. Located just 60 miles south of Nashville, this is the perfect place to spend some time camping and enjoying all day concert festivities!

Ticket Prices: $190-$337.50 (plus taxes and fees)

4. Boston Calling (Allston, MA)

Back to the east coast again with Boston Calling! This festival also has Eminem and The Killers performing but it is earlier in the summer than a lot of the other festivals. Boston Calling is also cheaper than most other festivals with tickets starting at as low as $105!

Ticket Prices: $105-$289 (plus taxes and fees)

5. Bumbershoot (Seattle, WA)

This four day festival during labor day weekend is located in the beautiful city of Seattle, WA. With The Weeknd, Chance the Rapper, Ellie Goulding, Faith No More, Hozier, and many others this is a festival you won't want to miss!

Ticket Prices: $150-$199 (plus taxes and fees)

6. Hangout (Gulf Shores, AL)

A music festival with an amazing lineup on the beach! Does it get any better than that!? You can enjoy the luxuries of the soaking up the sun and relaxing by the ocean while also screaming the lyrics to "Mr. Brightside" and "Closer". Hangout festival is one of the coolest I have seen so far!

Ticket Prices: $299 (plus taxes and fees)

7. Bottle Rock (Napa Valley, CA)

Is it even a summer music festival if The Killers aren't performing? This festival takes place in Napa Valley, CA where there is great music and great wine! Unfortunately all of the tickets are sold out at this time but there are still tickets availible on resale sites. You can also add your email and name to a waiting list!

Ticket Prices: Resale only at this time