Put The Cheetos Down, Summer Is Right Around The Corner

The time to prep for summer is now!

124
Lindsey Ramsey

Let's get up and get moving! Summer 2k19 is about to be amazing! But before it comes we have to do a little prepping.

So your goal for the new year was to get fit right? Let me guess, you stopped going to the gym 2 weeks into the new year? Well, let's crank that back up because the semester is coming to an end and the end is approaching fast. Don't go on some crazy diet, just try going for a run and eating more fruits and veggies. If you want a simple workout, check out Pinterest! She's always my go-to for a quick workout!

We covered your rocking summer bod, now what to put on it. Last year's swimsuits are sooo last year, which means you need some new suits. First off, Target swimsuits this year are CUTE!! Yeah, they might be expensive, but just pick up a top or bottom here and there, so then the money doesn't leave your account all at the same time. Also, believe it or not, Walmart swimsuits this year are actually cute. They have bright colors, floral patterns, and more. Did I mention they are cheaper than Target?? But, if you want to buy your swimsuits in sets I highly recommend checking out Cupshe! This is always my go-to for buying swimsuits!! You buy the suits in sets. Yes, that's right, you get a top and bottom for max $28. Now if you're worried about it not working out, trust me they fit true to size and they last a long time! I own so many sets from them, so trust me!

Now you have your rocking bod, cute swimsuits, so what's left? The tan! So I'm just naturally pale and burn easily, but it eventually turns into a tan. Some hacks I've learned for getting that summer glow started is going to the beach obviously, but if you don't have access to a beach go to the top of the nearest parking garage. Yeah, you might think I'm crazy, but in between classes go to the top floor and lay in the corner. Trust me it works. Other places to tan are sitting outside of coffee shops or in a park in direct sunlight. When you go for a run or walk wear a tank top so then the sun reaches your skin.

I think that covers it. Finish your bag of Cheetos and go for a walk. I guarantee when you go on your first beach trip of the summer you'll be glad you read this article.