From Neon To Tie Dye, 10 Style Trends To Love This Summer

All these trends are perfect for a night out, a musical festival, or even just hanging out with friends!

87

It's time to clean out your closet and get ready for the new trends of summer 2019. Here are some of the trends that I love that I know you will also love to follow this season!

1. Neon

From neon dresses to tops, It's all fun and super cute. Plus, the best part is that you can make it casual or dress it up.

2. Platform sandals

This is a trend from summer 2018 that is sticking around for another year. These sandals are not only comfortable and cute, but they also go with almost anything in your closet.

3. Midi skirts

This is trend has grown on me! It's definitely a classy look that you can also dress down like in the picture above.

4. Fanny packs

At first, I wasn't too sure if I could pull off this off! I know plenty of people who definitely have. It's also perfect for traveling or those summer music festivals!

5. Headbands

Though I haven't tried wearing headbands yet, I'm so excited to! It's so cute and girly. Literally, there are so many different patterns and ways to wear them, so everyone can find one that matches their style!

6. Jumpsuits

This is another look that is continuing on into 2019, and I'm so excited about it. You'll definitely find me wearing one of these! They are perfect for graduation parties or even a date night with your mans.

7. Mom jeans

For those nights out, jeans are the way to go. They are stylish and so fun. The distress may not be appropriate to wear them to grandma's house.

8. Tie dye

I never thought this time would come, but tie-dye is back! I think the last time I wore tie-dye was in fourth grade. I'm ready to rock it again. It's so cute and such an easy casual look for a hot summer day.

9. One-piece swimsuit

It's back — and I'm so ready for it! They are so cute and way more comfortable than a two-piece. The only downside is the tan lines.

10. Biker shorts

I've been wearing these around the house all winter! I can't wait to actually dress them up! Thanks to Kim K, there are so many ways to rock these shorts.

All these trends are perfect for a night out, a musical festival, or even just hanging out with friends. I hope there is at least one of these trends that you like and plan to try out this summer! There are so many ways to make these trends casual or dressy so, try it out!