What Summer Dessert You Are, Based On Your Zodiac Sign

You'd wish that you're a Sagittarius.

380
Pexel

Summer has finally arrived after 10 months of grueling studies; nonetheless, prepare to indulge and succumb to your insatiable summer cravings based on your zodiac signs. Bon Appétit!

1. Aries: March 21 – April 19

As the first astrological sign of the zodiac, Aries strives as an intuitive leader, capable of fierce loyalty and daring courage. Rolled ice cream began as the one of the first factors leading up to viral ice cream trends on social media, ranging from flavors such as “50 Shades of Chocolate" to "Tangy Cinnamon Souffle." A sign known for passion and energy, the spirit of Aries can be manifested into the intriguing flavor combos of this thai delicacy, served with a cherry on top.

2. Taurus: April 20 – May 20

As the culinary master of the signs, Taurus has a world-renowned sense of inquisitive appetite. Taiyaki, a Japanese shaped fish, consists of a sweet cake-like layer with a contrasting filling of red bean paste topped with creamy matcha ice cream, providing a sensual experience that this sign often enjoys. When looking for a summer dessert, a Taiyaki Ice Cream serves as a perfect candidate to satisfy even the most stubborn of signs.

3. Gemini: May 21 – June 20

Gemini, the third of the astrological signs, is famous for its social life and everlasting curiosity. Though sometimes indecisive, this sign is very adaptable and learns to love new experiences. Boba Tea, originating in Taiwan, has thousands of flavors from Taro to Lychee Mango. Inside, sweet boba makes for a satisfying chew. Meanwhile, the boba can be substituted with grass jelly, aloe vera or simply nothing. Usually, they are very photogenic, perfect for social events as a cool refresher; however, just try not to hold up the line while ordering!

4. Cancer: June 21 – July 22

Don’t worry, Cancer, you’re not alone. Often characterized as moody and emotionally expressive, this sign may need a stash of delectable comfort foods nearby in times of need. Rum Ice Cream is yet another to the list. Sweet yet bitter, rum ice cream portrays a gamut of emotions boiling within, and it even provides a quick boost of energy when life seems to drain the spirit. But be aware, once you try it, you’ll never get enough. Ingest responsibly.

5. Leo: July 23 – August 22

Confident and ambitious are only a fraction of the words used to describe Leos. Most importantly, this sign is willing to explore new aspects of culinary culture, even if it involves eating liquid nitrogen. Smoking cool treats have surfaced as yet another viral trend: cookies frozen and served in liquid nitrogen. Eaten on a stick, the Dragon Breath Cookies first settle on your tongue as a cold treat, but after being chewed, "smoke" billows from your mouth and nose like a fierce dragon! Exciting!

6. Virgo: August 23 – September 22

Virgos exist in the mind, presenting a calm and presentable exterior whereas on the inside, a nervous and uncontrolled intensity. With neither a start nor an end, a doughnut can be filled with creme, jelly or whatever the choosing, resulting in a flavor bomb within whereas its presentation includes a perfectly circular dough ring specked with sprinkles or simply coated with glaze. Pure and never malicious, this summer dessert is sure to satisfy any sweet tooth craving.

7. Libra: September 24 – October 23

Libras, the astrological attractors of peace and harmony, tend to reside in posh surroundings with great décor. Similarly,macaroons are naturally delectable – a chewy center enveloped within a soft, crunchy shell. Although sometimes pricey, macaroons take graceful precision and idealistic motives to create, all of which are morals that Libras highly value.

8. Scorpio: October 24 – November 22

Oozing red drizzle with sickly sweet frosting, red velvet cakes are perfect representations of Scorpios. Every bite exemplifies passion and dynamic flavor intensity. As the eighth astrological sign, Scorpios are fiercely independent and possessive. Likewise, red velvet cakes do not require others to look and taste irresistibly delicious, overruling all other cakes in superiority, but keep in mind that obsessiveness is very likely to emerge just after one bite.

9. Sagittarius: November 23 – December 22

Pack your bags and prepare to fly out into the wet and wild jungles of Sumatra! Sagittariuses are known for being super adventurous and outgoing. They are willing to visit uncharted areas of the world and witness nature’s greatest secrets. Additionally, their appetite consists of entrees and desserts from thousands of cultures around the world. The Pina Colada Shaved Ice is an adventure packed within itself with pineapples from Brazil and juice from Paraguay. Just one sip and you’ll be chilling under the palm trees on the beautiful beaches of Cancun.

10. Capricorn: December 23 – January 20

As the most reserved and disciplined sign, Capricorns set high standards for themselves and others. They only look for the best of the best from clothing, technology and even food. Gelatos, which originated in Italy, are made with a base of milk, cream and sugar and flavored with fruit and nut purees, including all natural flavors with no preservatives. Richness in taste and richness in quality, which is perfect for Capricorns.

11. Aquarius: January 21 – February 18

Inventive yet original, an Aquarius’ favorite ice cream flavor is one of unique presentation and succulent taste. Original soft serve infused with a tinge of ube, creating a creamy purple swirl, then topped with bits of cookie crumbs invents yet another mouthwatering flavor. Beneath the detached, unemotional exterior lies a kind and sweet soul who strives to spread happiness and harmony, just like a scoop of Ube Soft Serve ice cream. Who’d refuse?

12. Pisces: February 19 – March 20

Finally, the devoted, compassionate and gregarious Pisces. This sign is mysterious and elusive, and personalities are hard to pin down. Socially, they love to mix with people of all colors, ages, and problems, making them attractive and pleasing to talk to. Like a platter of minicheesecake, Pisces tend to have a little of everything and a lot of something: cheesy, sweet and bitter. Their mantra as follows explains it all: “Always leave them wanting more.”