Report this Content
We all know that feeling. Planning something in advance, thinking it will be fine, but when the time comes you’d literally rather be doing anything else.
Sure I’ll take that 8:30am spring class! No worries it’ll be fine! Wrong. And while you’re sitting in that class you’re thinking about everything but the material.
1. Why the f@%# did I do this?
2. This is stupid.
4. It’s fine. I can do this.
5. Nope. Can’t do it.
6. For the love of all things good, when is break?
7. Four more hours. You’ve got this.
8. Why are we doing this? This has no benefit.
9. I’m going to fall asleep. It’s happening.
10. How badly do I need this credit?
11. This is only three credit?!
12. What is this dude even saying right now?
13. Am I the only one thinking this?
14. Just nod. It’s fine.
15. It’s only been five minutes?!
16. It looks like such a nice day.
17. But I wouldn’t know..
18. Is it too late to drop?
19. S#!t it is.
20. Ope! Looks like it’s time for another bathroom break!
21. How long can I stay out here before it looks suspicious?
22. I need a snack.
23. Alright girl, 2 more hours.
24. Gotta getcha, getcha head in the game!
25. I take a nap right here! Goodnight!
26. I wonder what the rest of the world is doing right now..
27. There’s only six more weeks. I can do this.
28. ONE. MORE. HOUR.
29. I should’ve told my family I loved them when I had the chance.
30. We literally have 5 minutes left, why are you starting a new assignment?
31. This is ridiculous.
32. YES! I made it!
33. Oh my gosh....I have to do this all again tomorrow. S#!t.
This article has not been reviewed by Odyssey HQ and solely reflects the ideas and opinions of the creator.