14 Of The Most Relatable Student Summer Blues And Summer Woo-Hoo's

Welcome to Summer Break, summer break means students head back to their hometown and pick up their duties they left behind.

210
Unsplash

Summer break is the one thing that gets students throughout the year, but with the beginning of summer comes its up and downs.

1. Students who travel all summer be like

2. Let the summer job begin

3. You can now go into hibernation all summer

4. Summer classes

5. Say bye-bye to fast food and hello to home-cooked meals

6. Your family will ask you how your grades turned out

7. Days are spent laying out by the pool

8. The realization that you have not spent this much time outside all year and you fry

9. Get to go back home to see your real friends you have missed

10. When you have gone months with no parental control and now you are back under parents' roof

11. College students looking at high schoolers who are still in school

12. Having to say goodbye to your newly made college friends

13. Gym junkies trying to work off the Freshman 15

14. When you go back home and having people you have not talked to in months hit you up because they "miss you"

No matter how you are spending your summer break, we can all say a big hallelujah to being back to home cooked meals and your own bedroom. Happy Summer!