5 Summer Beauty Products To Try
Beauty Fashion

5 Summer Beauty Products You Must Try if you're not good at makeup

Your bank account will hate you.

342
kaboompics

Recently, I have been watching a plethora of Youtube beauty gurus. Because of this, I have recently become more obsessed with makeup, which has not helped my bank account at all. I am not very good at makeup overall. My typical go-to everyday look is mascara, some BB cream, and to do my eyebrows. I have come across quite a few products that are not over the top and quite cheap. I buy all of my products from Ulta or online. I am by no means anywhere close to a makeup professional, all of these are products that I have recently gotten into and think they deserve more clout than what they have. So here are a few beauty products to try out.

NYX BB Cream

I am not good at contouring or applying foundation. So my go to overall face cream is BB cream. I have found that NYX's BB cream is not only pretty cheap but excellent when it comes to full coverage. I have pretty sensitive skin, so I cannot put a ton of makeup on my fave, but I have no problem with this. This also leaves my face feeling extra moisturized even after a long day.

Aspyn Ovard Tarte Palette

This is by far the prettiest makeup item I own. I love neutral colors, so this palette was perfect for me. It even comes with a beautiful light pink blush and a highlight.

ColourPop Lippie Stix

Anything ColourPop sells is amazing quality and incredibly cheap. I have over five different types of lipstick from them and I always have a hard time figuring out which one I want to wear daily. They have so many beautiful colors to choose from that I could sit on their site for hours. They typically have pretty good deals going on, so check out their website.

ColourPop Brow Pencil

I already have incredibly bushy eyebrows, thank goodness for good genes. Yet, I do need to fill them in every once in a while. I used to use NYX's eyebrow gel, but I decided to try out ColourPop's eyebrow pencil and my eyebrow game has forever been changed. Not only does it give off amazing pigment, but it also allows me to create strokes, making it look like I have actual hair in spots that have nothing.

Tarte's Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara

I have pretty long lashes already, but I still enjoy putting a little bit of mascara on them every day. This mascara is not entirely cheap, but it is one of the best ones I have ever tried. It does a great job when it comes to lengthening and it is incredibly voluminous compared to other mascaras I have tried. Plus I can never go wrong with Tarte cosmetics.