Activities For The Summer

4 Things You Can Do This Summer

Instead of saying you're "bored," try these activities out!

1042

Summer is full of freedom and fun! Well for the first couple of weeks maybe.. then summer boredom hits. We all have been there. Everyone has literally thrown out the "I'm SO bored" at least once during summer. I'm sure everyone has even said it quite a bit more than one time too. So for next time, you think about saying/texting it, here are some entertaining and doable things you can do during the summer!

1. Go out with your friends!

I'm sure that your friends get bored too, so if they are around call them up! You guys could do a multitude of things together! You can catch a great summer movie, go try a new restaurant you haven't been to yet, go bowling, mini golf, and if any of you have a pool or neighborhood pool that is a perfect thing to do!

2. Be a tourist in your town!

Sounds crazy right? However, this could actually be cool to do with a friend or even by yourself. For one day pretend like you have never been to your town and that you're on vacation there. You could google the top places to go, top restaurants to try (that are in your budget), and the top activities to do. This could easily cure you of boredom and show you some exciting things you may never have even thought to do.

3. Have a "water" day!

This could be swimming if you have a pool/neighborhood pool. If you don't you could go to a water park! Those are always a good time! You could also just buy a bunch of balloons and water guns, turn the sprinklers/hose on, and get some slip n slides! This would be perfect for a family and friend water day in the backyard! Just let loose and have a water balloon war!

4. Do something productive.

I know not as fun, however, if you're looking for something to do might as well do something productive! Set a day to deep clean your room. Go through your stuff and organize it! Also, see if you can get rid of anything you don't need. Take a summer class or get a head start preparing for fall semester. Join a gym and set some time aside to work out every day that fits your schedule.