11 Habits Every Successful Person Does On A Daily Basis

Healthy, hydrated, and happy.

40

Do you consider yourself successful? There may be some days where you are struggling to get through the day. Some may you are surviving rather than thriving. Success starts with you. If you are motivated to be successful, you will be. Here are some great habits to get to be successful!

1. Use a planner

And live by it!! It will organize your life, you will live by it, and you will never miss a deadline again.

2. Get 8 hours of sleep

Sleep is necessary for everything. In order to focus in class, to feel refreshed, and just to function as a human being. Get eight hours and you will be in such a better mood.

3. Drink lots of water

You are supposed to drink 64 ounces of water every day. A lot of people do not do this. But you should always keep hydrated throughout the day. If you are peeing a lot, you are doing it right.

4. Exercise

Don't feel like you have to go out and run a mile, but be active. Walk for 30 minutes in the fresh air.

5. Dress for success

Sometimes, getting up in the morning is hard. Sometimes you feel like putting on a hoodie and sweats and call it a day. Some days, take the initiative to look like you didn't just roll out of bed. I pick out my clothes the night before so I am not struggling with look good.

6. Take time for yourself

School and work are not everything. Take some time out of your day for yourself. Treat yourself with a candy bar or a bubble bath. You'll thank yourself later.

7. Take advantage of every opportunity

Take advantage of every possible opportunity for your career. If you are in the least curious about it, inquire about it. You are young so you don't have to commit fully. Everything is about a learning experience

8. Be kind

It's just like the saying, treat others as you want to be treated. We are all human beings. Be kind and compassionate. Karma is real and it will help you and your soul in the long run.

9. Know when to ask for help

Life gets stressful. The worst thing you can do is take it on all on your own. You may be a superhuman, but even they have a sidekick! Don't be afraid to ask for help. The most successful have help from others. Having an extra hand will help in the long run.

10. Don't procrastinate!

Take it from someone who is the QUEEN of procrastination. It will make things worse for you in the long run. You will feel rushed and you will not be able to do the best you can because of it. Take the time in your day to get it done.

11. Confidence!!

You may still be a student who is working toward their dream job or just trying to take it one day at a time, but either way, you can be successful!